Saturday, March 29, 2014

How to reveal the sex gender of the baby to your boyfriend/husband



Finding out the sex of your baby is always exciting. For my first pregnancy I was anxious to know what we were expecting. On the day that I was scheduled to find out the sex of the baby, I told my boyfriend that I wanted to go by myself. I know it was going to be a special moment if we did it together,  but I really wanted to surprise him.

For this surprise all you need is three balllons (pink, blue, and a ballon that says "it's a boy" or "it's a girl", pen (or if your like me, you can type)  pink and blue paper. And to celebrate a bottle of champagne (for him, of course).

I have placed the pink and blue ballons outside our front yard and left a pink paper note saying "guess what we are having! Pick one".


I made some small cards in pink and blue paper and wrote some special quotes and memories that we have shared together (you can make as many as you want).  I placed this cards going up the stairs. I add the last quote on the door of our baby's nursery room.




Finally, in the nursery room I placed the last ballon. I bought a bottle of champagne attached the ballon saying " it's a boy" in spanish, and closed the door.


I love the way I surprised him. He picked the pink ballon because he thought we were expecting a girl. When he open the door to the nursery room, its was just tears and laughter.

Please excuse the mess, our home was under construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment