Saturday, March 15, 2014

How to get free diapers from Huggies.com



I started collecting the Huggies rewards when I had my first son, however, I was not aware how to use them until recently when I was browsing through the huggies rewards catalog. So basically all you need is five hundred points for the jumbo pack or a thousand points to get a box of diapers for free (YaY). I wish I would of known this sooner. http://www.huggies.com/en-us/rewards/catalog (select the category, Diapers)

To all my new soon to be or experienced mothers, do not miss this opportunity. I've been changing diapers for three years (back to back, my kiddos are 15 months apart) and who knows how much I have spent on diapers for my two children.

All you have to do is sign up on huggies.com and submit your information. When you have created your account, submit the huggies rewards codes. The stickers sometimes are yellow or red. You can find these stickers on the huggies diapers and wipes.

Huggies.com also have printable coupons, however, they do have a limit of two prints for each coupon.

Start saving!



No comments:

Post a Comment